ABOUT THIS ATLAS
- Logical, step-by-step documentation of skull base anatomy with a wealth of color images and illustrations
- Emphasis on endoscopic anatomy and images
- Informative three-dimensional reconstructions
- Anatomic-radiologic correlations
This atlas provides all the basic and advanced information required by surgeons in order to understand fully the skull base anatomy. It is organized according to anatomo-surgical pathways to the hidden areas of the skull base. These pathways are described in step-by-step fashion with the aid of a wealth of color images and illustrations. The emphasis is on endoscopic anatomy, but in order to provide a holistic perspective, informative three-dimensional reconstructions are presented alongside the endoscopic images and radiologic images are included when appropriate. In effect, windows are opened on the anatomy so that the reader is guided on a journey throughout the skull base region. This anatomically oriented atlas will serve as an ideal learning tool for novice surgeons and will also prove an invaluable reference for the more experienced surgeon.
Content Level » Professional/practitioner
Keywords » Cavernous - Cervical Segment - Petrous - Skull Base Segment
Related subjects » Otorhinolaryngology - Surgery
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction of Internal Carotid Artery Classifications.
- Cervical Segment.
- Skull Base Segment.
- Intracranial Segment.