ABOUT THIS BOOK
- Identifies both common and uncommon side-effects and complications of the most frequently used procedures in aesthetic dermatology
- Explains clearly how to avoid and to treat these side-effects and complications
- Fully illustrated text that is easy to consult
- Designed for both beginners and experienced dermatologists who want to start performing new procedures
The demand for cosmetic procedures is increasing worldwide. This book presents all the potential side-effects and complications of the most frequently used procedures in aesthetic dermatology and provides sound practical advice on their management. It will be helpful not only to beginners but also to experienced dermatologists who want to start performing new procedures. The text is fully illustrated and very simple to consult. For each procedure, the book discusses both common and uncommon side-effects and complications, provides tips on how to avoid them, and explains clearly how they are best treated.
Content Level » Professional/practitioner
Keywords » Asthetic Dermatology - Botulinium toxin - Chemical Peelings - Dermoabrasion - Fillers
Related subjects » Dermatology - Surgery
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Complications of Peelings.
- Superficial and Medium Chemical Peelings.
- Complications of Fillers.
- Non Permanent and Permanent Fillers.
- Complications of Lasers.
- Fractional Laser
- Ablative and Non Ablativemus.
- Vascular Lasers.
- Removal Lasers.
- Complication of Intense Pulsed Light.
- Complication of Photodynamic Therapy.
- Complication of Mesotheraphy.
- Complications of Radiofrequency.
- Complications of Botulinum Toxin.
- Complications of Microdermoabrasion and Dermabrasion).
- Complications of Needling.