- The Alagille Syndrome: Overview and IntroductionDavid Piccoli
- Bile Duct Development and the Notch Signaling PathwayStacey S. Huppert, Kathleen M. Campbell
- Genetics of Alagille SyndromeMelissa A. Gilbert, Nancy B. Spinner
- Liver Disease in Alagille SyndromeAlyssa Kriegermeier, Andrew Wehrman, Binita M. Kamath, Kathleen M. Loomes
- Transplant Considerations in Alagille SyndromeEvelyn Hsu, Elizabeth Rand
- Cardiac, Aortic, and Pulmonary Vascular Involvement in Alagille SyndromeJustin T. Tretter, Doff B. McElhinney
- Vascular Manifestations in Alagille SyndromeShannon M. Vandriel, Rebecca N. Ichord, Binita M. Kamath
- The Renal Sequelae of Alagille Syndrome as a Product of Altered Notch Signaling During Kidney DevelopmentRene Romero
- Skeletal Involvement in Alagille SyndromeYadav Wagley, Troy Mitchell, Jason Ashley, Kathleen M. Loomes, Kurt Hankenson
- Immune Dysregulation in Alagille Syndrome: A Feature of the Evolving PhenotypeAlastair Baker
- Health-Related Quality of Life and Neurocognition in Alagille SyndromeSaeed Mohammad, Estella M Alonso
- Future Therapeutic Approaches for Alagille Syndrome Emma R. Andersson
This text provides a concise yet comprehensive overview of Alagille syndrome. The book reviews the pathophysiology and genetics of the disorder, discusses recent molecular advances and its impact on diagnostics, and describes management challenges and strategies. The text also touches upon future treatment options.
Written by experts in the field, Alagille Syndrome: Pathogenesis and Clinical Management is a valuable resource for physicians and researchers dealing with this disorder, one that will help guide patient management and stimulate investigative efforts.
Binita M. Kamath, MBBChir MRCP MTRThe Hospital for Sick ChildrenDivision of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Toronto, ONCanada
Kathleen M. Loomes, MDChildren's Hospital of PhiladelphiaDivision of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and NutritionDepartment of Pediatrics. Philadelphia,