"A most valuable working pocket book for anyone in the field of anatomy and medicine"--Roger Warwick, University of London
Either as an illustrated dictionary or comprehensive atlas, this handy book has served healthcare professionals across disciplines as a trusted companion for decades. Now fully updated with more than 1,250 new entries, the "Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy" is ready for a new generation.
- Concise definitions of more than 8,000 terms enhanced with hundreds of vivid, elegant illustrations.
- Coverage of all of the body's major organs and systems.
- Easy access -- clearly organized, color-coded hierarchies.
- Up-to-date nomenclature according to the Federative Committee on Anatomical Terminology (FCAT).
- Comprehensive indexes in Latin and English.
- Compact, durable design -- it fits in your pocket!
The perfect combination of both cutting-edge and time-tested features make the "Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy" the best choice for physicians, physical therapists, medical students, nurses, dentists, physician's assistants -- quite simply, anyone who works with the human body.