Didactic concept: The classic Thieme Flexi format, with concise text on the left and excellent illustrations on the right hand page of more than 150 double page spreads.
Oriented toward problem-solving:
- What is to be done with ongoing pain?
- How should one react in an emergency situation? What special considerations are there in children?
- What should one do in the case of obliterated canals, perforations, and incomplete growth of roots?
- When results are poor, how does one plan revision procedures?
- Efficient treatment planning, newest methods
Table of Contents
Structures and Manifestations of Disease
Treatment Planning and Preparation
Trepanation and Cavity Access
Root Canal Debridement
Root Canal Disinfection
Root Canal Filling
Re-treatment of Endodontic Failures