Treatment strategies for fractures of the pelvis and acetabulum have improved dramatically over the years. In this text, you'll find valuable information for successfully managing these conditions from an experienced master surgeon who shares his extensive knowledge of the field. The book uses hundreds of illustrations, plates, and legends to demonstrate important concepts and surgical procedures.
The book leads you through the entire management process, beginning with the
necessary anatomic background and then proceeding to diagnosis and surgery for
a wide range of conditions. It's filled with valuable information on fracture
types, proper instrumentation, imaging studies, complication avoidance, and
Special features include:
- Valuable advice from a renowned expert on treating fractures of the pelvis and acetabulum
- Full coverage of the entire management process--anatomy, diagnosis, classification, decision making, and results
- Each chapter begins with a helpful abstract providing a quick reference to essential information
- Abundantly illustrated to depict the surgical techniques and enhance the learning process
- Instructions on how to perform even the most complex procedures
For all orthopedists who treat fractures of the pelvis and acetabulum, this book is an essential professional resource. It is a remarkable graphic and pictorial atlas that belongs on the bookshelf of every specialist!