An indispensable companion in the practice of MRI!
Magnetic resonance imaging is a modality that relies strongly on standardized protocols and procedures. Unless the proper routines are followed, the quality of the MR images will suffer. This book explores the practical aspects of MRI as it is practiced at many offices and radiology departments. The text is organized to follow the chronology of an MRI examination:
- Preparations for the examination and necessary materials
- Special considerations in positioning and coil selection
- Protocols for conducting the examination
- Sample sequences
- Tips and tricks
Besides the classic indications in neurology and orthopedics, this book also covers whole-body imaging techniques including MR angiography and MR cholangiography.
- 1) Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Head, Neck, Chest
- 2) Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Abdomen, Pelvis
- 3) Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Bones, Joints
- 4) Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Spine
- 5) Magnetic Resonance Angiography