Learn innovative techniques of neural therapy in this world-famous, full-color teaching atlas!
Neural Therapy (NT) is a treatment of dysfunction(s) within the autonomic nervous system (ANS). NT was developed in Germany in the early part of this century by two physicians, Walter and Ferdinand Huneke. Historically it involves the injection of procaine into scars, glands, trigger points, acupuncture points, vascular structures, ligaments and autonomic ganglia.
This is a revised and updated 3rd edition in English. This atlas, with its outstanding color photographs and anatomical drawings, gives the physician who uses Neural Therapy a clear picture of the different injections and Neural Therapy techniques. The text is succinct and limited to the most essential details in indications, materials and technique. It describes the point of insertion, the direction of the needle and the injection depth. This clear outline lets the physician find the information needed quickly and efficiently
Table of Contents
- Skin Disinfection
- Procaine (Novocaine), 'King of Medicines'
- Segmental Therapy
- The segments of the body (Head's zones)
- Internal organs and their related pain and reactive segments
- Summary of the principal injection points in the segmental treatment of disorders of the: Heart, Lungs, Liver, Gallbladder, and Stomach
- Summary of the principal injection points on the head: Anterior aspect, Lateral aspect, Posterior aspect, neck and shoulders
- The lightning reaction and the search for an interference field
- Neural-therapeutic substances
- Maximum dosage contraindications
- Procaine and lidocaine allergy
- List of injections
- Head, neck
- Chest, back, abdomen, pelvis
- Extremities: arms, legs
- Selected bibliography