Offering expert, practical guidance through the decision-making process, Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Genitourinary System, by Drs. Jonathan I. Epstein and George J. Netto, covers more than 175 differential diagnoses, ranging from the most common to the less frequently seen. In every chapter of this new second edition, lesions are presented side by side for easy comparison, with clinical and pathological findings in short outline format followed by several full-color images. In addition to illustrating and discussing the classical features of these entities, the authors emphasize atypical features that can complicate diagnoses.
- Provides side-by-side comparisons for each major differential diagnosis, helping you distinguish between commonly confused genitourinary lesions.
- Contains more than 1,450 color photographs that depict the features of each entity and cover all major differential diagnoses in genitourinary pathology.
- Features updated content throughout, including newly described entities and terminology in all organs, especially in the kidney.
- Presents clinical and pathological findings for each entry in a concise, bulleted format followed by relevant images—specifically organized according to the way pathologists actually work.
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.