Lead innovation and raise the standard of care in your operating room with new techniques and proven practical approaches. Filled with current, clinically relevant presentations and approaches, Instructional Course Lectures, Volume 70 offers solutions for the most current issues and challenges faced at all stages of your career. Broaden your treatment options with experience-based solutions from some of today’s most respected surgeons and specialty experts.
- Expand and refresh your general orthopaedic, specialty, and practice knowledge
- Learn new approaches and surgical techniques from thought leaders
- Update your action plans for rehabilitative care with expert insights
- Review new techniques for solving the tough challenges you encounter in your practice every day
- Chapters are abundantly illustrated with radiographs, drawings, and intraoperative photographs. Some chapters are enhanced with videos that bring the techniques to life.
- Adult Reconstruction: Knee
- Basic Research
- Foot and Ankle
- General Orthopaedics (with a chapter on Hip Preservation)
- Hand and Wrist
- Practice Management
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma (with a chapter on New Developments in Hip Fracture Treatment)
- Musculoskeletal Oncology