he field of shoulder and elbow surgery continues to rapidly expand and evolve. This fifth edition of Orthopaedic Knowledge Update®: Shoulder and Elbow is focused on the most recent advances in this area of orthopaedics.
Written for the practicing orthopaedic surgeon, this new edition presents the most recent literature on the shoulder and the elbow and the advances in all areas of shoulder and elbow surgery.
Shoulder and elbow specialists will also find this edition useful, along with residents and fellows, who will benefit from the knowledge and expertise of a world-class group of section editors and authors.
- New information on the design and biomechanics of reverse shoulder arthroplasty, biologics and indications and outcomes of these adjuncts to healing, management of elbow and shoulder injuries in throwing athletes, as well as current terminology, thought, diagnosis, and management of complex regional pain syndrome and causalgia.
- New chapters on the imaging of the shoulder, specifically for the evaluation of the glenoid in instability and degenerative disease.
- Includes chapters on both basic and advanced elbow arthroscopy and the rotator cuff section includes chapters that discuss treatment and the most recent science on tendon
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.