With high-yield coverage of content on the newly restructured in-training, certification exams, Dermatology: Board Review and Question Bank provides the information you need to excel. The Board Review begins with an overview of science and research, progresses to review dermatologic diagnoses and concludes with a summary of treatment techniques. The Question Bank, delivered in basic, core, and applied formats, is an invaluable tool for exam preparation. Both the Board Review and the Question Bank are packed with clinical and histopathological images and memory aids, ideal for visual learners. From cover to cover this resource developed by a team of experts will help you master the foundation of dermatology and perform at the highest level on the “Exam of the Future” and in practice.
Comprehensive Board Review with:
- Over 300 kodachromes of high-yield clinical diagnoses across different skin types, including 100 diagnoses designated as “Group 1” or “Group 2” by the American Board of Dermatology Content Outline and Blueprint for the Basic Exam.
- Over 200 boxes emphasizing clinicopathological correlation for high-yield histopathological diagnoses.
- Sorting of content most relevant to each core exam module through color-coding and a collapsible and expandable EBook.
- Focus on knowledge application to clinical practice with evidence-based recommendations for diagnosis and management.
- Customizable Question Bank with 1,000 multiple-choice questions and accompanying rationales, which may be sorted according to:
- Type: basic, core, or applied
- Module: medical dermatology, surgical dermatology, pediatric dermatology, or dermatopathology
- Board Review chapter
- Memory aids including cartoons and mnemonics throughout the Board Review and Question Bank that facilitate knowledge retention and recall.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.