Dosage calculation and drug administration are easier than ever with this easy-to-use skill-building guide. Clinical Calculations Made Easy equips you to confidently calculate accurate medication dosages with a review of basic math skills and measurement systems, as well as a systematic approach to drug calculations/preparations using the proven dimensional analysis method.
- Examples guide you step by step through solving common problems.
- Thinking it Through insights coach you in thinking critically to solve complex problems.
- In-Chapter Exercises help you hone new skills.
- Practice Problems test your retention and challenge you to apply what you’ve learned.
- Answer Keys at the end of each chapter provide instant feedback and remediation.
- Two Removable Post-Tests offer a comprehensive evaluation of your understanding.
- Drug Labels with related problems familiarize you with information sources you’ll reference regularly in practice.
- Preventing Medication Errors help you avoid common dosage calculation mistakes.
- Pediatric Medication Icon alerts you to potential problems you may encounter specific to pediatric care.