With a concise, image-rich format, Atlas of Interstitial Lung Disease Pathology, Second Edition, features new entities, classifications, molecular pathways, and other discoveries introduced to the field since the previous edition. Each chapter addresses radiological, clinical, and prognostic features, and boasts numerous illustrations of pathologic findings—all to make it easier for you to better understand and make an accurate diagnosis of ILD.
- Covers common and uncommon variants of Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD).
- Includes nearly 700 illustrations and figures.
- Incorporates new therapies, findings, and classifications introduced to the field since the previous edition.
- Discusses new types of biopsies, new tests to determine molecular abnormalities, and new findings on molecular diagnosis and pathogenesis.
- New co-author has extensive experience in radiology and brings a multi-disciplinary approach to ILD.