Lead innovation and raise the standard of care in your OR with new techniques and proven practical approaches presented at the definitive orthopaedic educational event of 2018 – the AAOS Annual Meeting.
Filled with current, clinically relevant presentations and approaches, Instructional Course Lectures, Volume 68 offers solutions for the most current issues and challenges faced at all stages of your career.
Broaden your treatment options with experience-based solutions from some of today’s most respected surgeons and specialty experts.
- Expand and refresh your general orthopaedic, specialty, and practice knowledge
- Learn new approaches and surgical techniques from thought leaders
- Update your action plans for rehabilitative care with expert insights
From patient care to practice in the digital age, with a particular focus on pediatric orthopaedics, upper extremity and orthopaedic oncology — ICL 68 offers new techniques for solving the tough challenges you encounter in your practice every day.
Chapters are liberally illustrated with radiographs, drawings and intraoperative photographs. Select chapters are enhanced with videos that bring the techniques to life.
- Upper Extremity
- Adult Reconstruction: Hip and Knee
- Foot and Ankle
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Orthopaedic Medicine and Practice Management