This fourth edition, developed in a partnership between the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and the Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS), is your concise and clinically relevant resource for the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and conditions.
Reach for this title to explain the functions and limitations of the science behind the decisions, treatments, and procedures you perform in your practice every day. Use it to build and reinforce your foundation of knowledge for applying advances in scientific discovery to your decision-making in the clinic and the OR.
The new Clinical Science section covers ethics in research, evidence-based medicine, defining and using best-practice in orthopaedic decision-making, interpreting and evaluating clinical studies and more.
- Basic Principles of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Physiology of Musculoskeletal Tissues
- Basic Principles and Treatment of Musculoskeletal Disease
- Clinical Science
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more