Designed for residents cycling through an internal medicine subspecialty clinical rotation or for fellows who need to better understand the fundamentals, this fourth edition offers you updated guidance on the physical exam, diagnosis, management, and treatment follow-up for various endocrine disorders. Written in a step-by-step, to-the-point style, the book covers diabetes mellitus, multi-system disorders, as well as conditions of the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, thyroid, and more.
- Quickly and efficiently answers your fundamental questions about diagnosing and treating numerous endocrine disorders.
- Each chapter addresses general principles, epidemiology, pathology, physical exam, treatment options, and follow-up.
- Prepared by specialty fellows and faculty in the Department of Medicine at Washington University School of Medicine.
- Part of the Washington Manual™ Subspecialty Consult series, which enables on-the-spot, bedside patient diagnosis and management.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.