Concise, portable, and user-friendly, The Washington Manual® Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Subspecialty Consult, Third Edition, provides essential information on inpatient and outpatient management of allergy, asthma, and immunologic disorders. This edition offers practical guidance on diagnosis, investigation, and treatment, including state-of-the-art content on biomedical discoveries and novel therapeutics. Ideal for residents, fellows, and practicing physicians who need quick access to current scientific and clinical information in this fast-changing area, the manual is also useful as a first-line resource for internists and other primary care providers.
- Thoroughly revised content from cover to cover includes a new chapter on Diagnostics in Allergy and Immunology and expanded sections on Immunoglobulin E-Mediated Food Allergic Reactions and Non-Ige-Mediated Food Allergy.
- A highly templated, bulleted format ensures that you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Covers all aspects of allergy, asthma, and immunology, including anaphylaxis, occupational asthma, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, pulmonary function tests, ocular allergic diseases, allergen immunotherapy, atopic dermatitis, food allergies, eosinophilia, drug allergy, immunodeficiency, and much more.
- Text is written by fellows and clinical faculty of the distinguished Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine.
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by WoltersKluwer Health under license from Washington University.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.