This second comprehensive edition of Visual Development, Diagnosis, and Treatment of the Pediatric Patient combines basic concepts of vision development with clinical diagnosis and treatment of vision disorders in infants, toddlers, children, and adolescents. Heavily updated, with new sections on timely issues and topics, the book is ideal for anyone who needs to know the practical aspects of evaluation and care of pediatric patients.
- Contains brand-new chapters on special needs patients, assessment and anomalies of neurological function, electrodiagnostics, and sports & environmental vision.
- Now with four-color procedural images and line drawings.
- Covers both normal visual development as well as diagnosis, treatment, and management of common pediatric disorders.
- Contributions from 25 highly experienced clinicians in active practice.
- Not just for practicing or future optometrists; content on ocular tracking and fixing and eye/hand coordination is perfect for occupational, physical, and speech therapists.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.