Musculoskeletal complaints represent a large percentage of cases seen by pediatricians, family physicians, and other first-line clinicians who work with children and adolescents. Pediatric Musculoskeletal Physical Diagnosis: A Video-Enhanced Guide helps health care practitioners arrive at an accurate diagnosis and determine the need for a referral. Written by leaders in pediatric orthopaedics, this practical guide is a comprehensive, multimedia resource covering the physical examination and the next steps to the diagnosis of disorders of the growing musculoskeletal system.
- Uses an easy-to-follow, consistent format that comprehensively covers physical diagnostic techniques for suspected pediatric and adolescent musculoskeletal disorders.
- Discusses relevant anatomy, patient history, and musculoskeletal physical diagnostic techniques, including diagnostic tests, treatments, and pearls and pitfalls.
- Provides access to procedural videos from Boston Children’s Hospital that clearly demonstrate physical examination methods covered in the text.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.