The gold standard comprehensive reference in pediatric orthopaedics is a must-have resource for physicians and residents treating infants, children, and adolescents with orthopaedic problems. Lovell and Winter’s Pediatric Orthopaedics, 8th Edition, brings you fully up to date in the field with new content, a new editor, and many new contributing authors who cover all aspects of basic science, clinical manifestations, and management. You’ll find complete, expert coverage of normal musculoskeletal development and the causes, diagnosis, and treatment of the entire range of abnormalities, with emphasis on evidence-based decision making in treatment selection.
- Features a new chapter on Pain Management in Pediatric Orthopaedics and newly consolidated chapters on neuromuscular disorders and early-onset spine deformities.
- Includes many more contributing authors from outside North America who share their knowledge and expertise in this complex field, as well as new editor Dr. Haemish Crawford from Starship Children’s Hospital in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Incorporates full-color, step-by-step, atlas-type illustrations of surgical techniques throughout the text.
- Includes pearls and pitfalls and the authors’ preferred approach in many clinical chapters.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.