The 51st edition of the leading clinical reference on treatment of infectious diseases and anti-infective drug information. Helpful in day-to-day practice and as a component of your organization's antimicrobial stewardship program, The Sanford Guide provides valuable guidance in the age of antibiotic resistance. Popular with physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other clinicians, The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy provides information that is convenient, concise, and reliable.
This year's guide includes a FREE 1-month trial of Sanford Guide All Access, which provides expanded content, interactive tables and tools, updated daily, for mobile apps and the web.
Available in print in pocket size, spiral bound and large library editions.
- Clinical syndromes
- Anti-infective agents
- pediatric adjustments
- renal adjustments
- adverse affects
- Preventative therapy
What's new in 2021:
- Updated guidance for dosing vancomycin for severe S. aureus infection (digital trial includes AUC calculator)
- Updated information for treatment of gonorrhea to reflect new CDC guidelines
- Revised Tables 5B and 5C to reflect current recommendations and options for treatment of highly-resistant infections caused by gram-negative pathogens
- Updated treatment options for malaria
- Updated monoclonal antibody treatment for Ebola
- Revised treatment options for atypical mycobacterial infections
- Updated Table 22 covering drug-drug interactions
- Numerous other new tables and tools through the included digital trial