This issue of Emerging Cancer Therapeutics provides a comprehensive review for practitioners on the current status of renal cancer treatment. Renal cancer treatment has undergone major changes over the course of the past few years and Renal Cancer addresses current best practices in the light of the most recent evidence. All of the chapters are written by international experts in the field, address the common clinical scenarios in renal cancer and are multidisciplinary in scope covering surgical, medical, and radiation therapy. Chapters examining emerging and novel therapeutic targets, the management of both CNS, and skeletal metastases in renal cancer round out the coverage.
Emerging Cancer Therapeutics features:
- Editorial board of nationally recognized experts across the spectrum of Cancer Therapeutics
- In-depth, up-to-date expert reviews and analysis of major new developments in all areas of Cancer Therapeutics
- Issues edited by an authority in specific subject area
- Focuses on major topics in Cancer Therapeutics with in-depth articles covering advances in clinical and translational research developments, as well as clinical applications and experience
- Emphasizes multidisciplinary approaches to research and practice
1. The Biology of Renal Cancer, 2. Renal Cell Carcinoma: Current Concepts of Morphologic Subclassification and Clinical Relevance, 3. Imaging Renal Carcinoma, 4. Management of Small Renal Masses 5. Surgical Management of Renal Cancer, 6. Nonsystemic Approaches to the Management of Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, 7. IL-2 and Other Immunotherapy in Renal Cancer, 8. VEGF Pathway-Directed Therapies in Renal Carcinoma, 9. mTOR Pathway-Directed Agents in Renal Cell Carcinoma, 10. Emerging and Novel Therapeutic Targets in Renal Cancer, 11. Management of Central Nervous System Metastases from Renal Cancer, 12. Evaluation and Management of Skeletal Metastases.