Imaging plays a central role in the evaluation of the acutely ill patient. In the current age, it would be unthinkable not to have a state-of-the-art emergency room without a closely stationed multidetector CT scanner. Diagnostic Imaging: Emergency, 2nd edition is intended as a readable and approachable reference for all major traumatic and non-traumatic diagnoses that can be encountered in the acutely ill patient. The book evaluates multiple organ systems including the brain, spine, chest, abdomen, pelvis and musculoskeletal system in both adults and pediatric patients. Furthermore, the organization was designed to provide the ideal model for a quick reference text. The book is divided into two large parts - Trauma and Non-Trauma – and within each of these parts, diagnoses within each individual organ system are thoughtfully divided to provide an organized approach. Each section has an Introduction that is designed to explain the appropriate work-up for the specific clinical scenario. Diagnostic Imaging: Emergency, 2nd edition is designed to be a resource for all physicians taking care of acutely ill patients.
- Published by Amirsys, a globally recognized medical information publisher.
- Written by experts for each organ system: Brain, Spine, Chest, Abdomen, Pelvis, and Musculoskeletal System
- Fully updated references from previous edition
- Features nearly 260 chapters and hundreds of annotated images and illustrations
- Comes with Amirsys eBook Advantage™, an online eBook featuring expanded content, additional eBook images, and fully searchable text.