The Endocrine Self-Assessment Program (ESAP™) is a self-study curriculum for endocrinologists determined to go beyond certification and provide the best in patient care. ESAP 2019 consists of 120 brand-new, multiple-choice questions in all areas of endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism.
Assess your clinical knowledge with three learning modes:
- ESAP 2019 Learning Mode: Use this traditional mode to answer 120 questions and receive immediate feedback and view the detail answer rationale. This mode must be completed in order to earn CME and MOC.
- Mock Exam Mode: This is perfect for simulating an exam, which you can retake as often as you like. Each time the questions will be re-organized, and feedback will be provided after completion of the exam.
- Topical Learning Mode: Questions are organized by topical area to offer another option for navigating the content.
Keep up with rapidly-changing clinical practices in Endocrinology, all while earning MOC/CME credits. ESAP™ is the premier self-assessment program—one that goes far beyond certification. Simply put, ESAP™ helps you test your knowledge in everyday practice.
Updated with 120 new cases, the 2019 edition delivers:
- Interactive online modules and printed reference book
- Three learning modes to complement different learning styles
- Peer-review comparisons for each question
- Up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 40 ABIM MOC Points
- Detailed overall performance report
- Lab values in conventional and SI units
ESAP™ is an excellent way to keep up-to-date with my endocrine practice. I have participated in it for many years.
— William Bayer, MD
A very good overview of endocrinology, new diagnostic tools, and treatments using up-to-date research and clinical outcomes.
— David DePaolo, MD