The Endocrine Self-Assessment Program (ESAP™) is a self-study curriculum for endocrinologists determined to go beyond certification and provide the best in patient care. ESAP 2018 consists of 120 brand-new multiple-choice questions in all areas of endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism. For accessibility for international practitioners, SI units are included.
NEW FOR 2018
Assess your clinical knowledge, now through three learning modes:
- ESAP 2018 Learning Mode: Use this traditional mode to answer 120 questions and receive immediate feedback and view the detail answer rationale. This mode must be completed in order to earn CME and MOC.
- Mock Exam Mode (NEW): This is perfect for simulating an exam, which you can retake as often as you like. Each time the questions will be re-organized, and feedback will be provided after completion of the exam.
- Topical Learning Mode (NEW): Questions are organized by topical area to offer another option for navigating the content.
Keep up with rapidly changing clinical practices in Endocrinology, all while earning MOC/CME credits. ESAP is the premier self-assessment program—one that goes far beyond certification. Simply put, ESAP helps you test your knowledge in everyday practice. Updated with 120 new cases, ESAP 2018 delivers:
- Interactive online modules and printed reference book
- Three learning modes to complement different learning styles
- Peer-review comparisons for each question
- Up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 40 ABIM MOC Points
- Detailed overall performance report
- Lab values in conventional and SI units
“I use ESAP to refresh my memory on endocrine topics, keep up to date with changes in endocrinology, and accumulate CME credits in order to maintain my medical license. ESAP serves this purpose well, and I plan on continuing to purchase it regularly.” Roger Rittmaster, MD.