Keep up with rapidly changing clinical practices in Endocrinology, all while earning MOC/CME credits. The Endocrine Self-Assessment Program (ESAP) is the premier self-assessment program—one that goes far beyond certification. Simply put, ESAP helps you test your knowledge in everyday practice! Updated with 120 new cases, ESAP 2017 delivers
- Interactive online modules and printed reference book
- Peer-review comparisons for each question
- Up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 40 ABIM MOC Points
- Detailed overall performance report
- Lab values in conventional and SI units
“I use ESAP to refresh my memory on endocrine topics, keep up to date with changes in endocrinology, and accumulate CME credits in order to maintain my medical license. ESAP serves this purpose well, and I plan on continuing to purchase it regularly.” Roger Rittmaster, MD.