This book is based on a comprehensive review of the periodontal literature which, in large part, is accompanied by commentary with numerous illustrations and diagrams. The clinical relevance of each chapter is demonstrated, based on a multitude of documented case studies, some with over 25 years of follow-up. More than 3,000 clinical photographs and radiographs illustrate all aspects of the descriptions.
1. Maintenance Therapy—A Vital Part of Periodontal Therapy
2. Selection of Treatment Method Based on Long-term Outcome
3. Regenerative Treatment of Infrabony Defects: Procedures and Outcomes
4. Restorative Therapy and Maintenance of Gingival and Periodontal Tissues
5. Complications during the Maintenance Phase and their Solutions—With Special Reference to Restored Dentitions