This new volume updates the reader on the therapeutic options available, with special emphasis on the combination therapies, mechanisms of resistance and the possible future impact of pharmacogenetics on clinical efficacy. This comprehensive review of targeted therapies will guide the reader on effective treatment as part of an integrated programme of patient management.
· Explores both current practice and emerging therapies for breast cancer · Summaries of alternative management approaches included
GW Sledge, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA; J Baselga, Vall d'Hebron Institute of Oncology (V.H.I.O.), Vall d' Hebron University Hospital, Barcelona, Spain.
Specialists in oncology * General physicians * Doctors in training
1. Overcoming Resistance, Navesh Sharma
2. HER2 Therapy, Mark D. Pegram
3. Targeting Prevention Therapies, Larry Wickerham
4. Combining Targeting Therapies, Carlos Arteaga
5. HER2 resistance, Fatima Cardoso
6. Triple Negative Breast Cancer, Ana M. Gonzalez-Angulo
7. Chemotherapy as Targeted Therapy, Lajos Pusztai
8. Pharmacogenomics and therapeutic targeting, David Flockhart