The second edition of the bestselling guide, Implants in Clinical Dentistry, considers the practical features that a clinician needs to know for successful treatment planning, surgical implantation, and long-term maintenance.
- Treatment planning.
- Immediate implant placement.
- Long term maintenance.
- Illustrated with full colour clinical images and authored by a team from King’s College London Dental Institute, this will be an ideal text for Restorative/Conservative Dentists, Periodontologists, Prosthodontists and Facial Aesthetic Clinicians.
- Overview of implant dentistry
- Treatment planning: general considerations
- Single tooth planning in the anterior region
- Single tooth planning for molar replacements
- Fixed bridge planning
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for implant overdentures
- Basic factors in implant surgery
- Flap design for implant surgery
- Surgical placement of the single tooth implant in the anterior maxilla
- Implant placement for fixed bridgework
- Immediate and early replacement implants
- Grafting procedures for implant placement
- Single tooth implant prosthodontics
- Fixed bridge prosthodontics
- Implant overdentures
- Complications and maintenance
- Prosthodontic complications of implant treatment and maintenance of implant overdentures
Richard M. Palmer and Leslie Howe, Implant Dentistry and Periodontology, King's College London Dental Institute, UK