The only text devoted to the problems and complications associated with lasers, Complications in Cutaneous Laser Surgery advises, with reference to case studies, both how to pre-empt problems and how to deal with them should they occur.
Every practicing laser skin surgeon should have ready access to this invaluable text.
- 1. Laser Complications: Laser Tissue Interaction
- 2. Complications in Laser Resurfacing
- 3. Complications in Laser Treatment of Tattoos and Pigmented Lesions
- 4. Complications in Laser Treatment of Unwanted Hair
- 5. Complications in Laser Treatment of Vascular Lesions
David J. Goldberg, MD, is Clinical Professor of Dermatology and Director, Laser Research and Mohs Surgery, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, and Director, Skin Laser & Surgery Specialists of New York and New Jersey, Hackensack, New Jersey, USA.
In addition to his previous texts on Laser Hair Removal and Ablative and Non-ablative Facial Skin Rejuvenation, Dr Goldberg is an editor of the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy.