2. Psychological Interventions for Psychotic Disorders
3. Negotiating the Therapeutic Process
4. Phase 1: Developing a Collaborative Working Relationship
5. Phase 2: Exploring and Coping with Psychosis
6. Phase 3: Strengthening the Capacity to Relate to Others
7. Phase 4: Finishing and Moving On
Numerous early psychosis programmes are now operating around the globe. There is an urgent need for resource and training material to inform those striving towards best practice in this burgeoning specialised field. This book draws on experience developed at the Early Psychosis Prevention and Intervention Centre (EPPIC) in Melbourne to describe a cognitively orientated approach for the treatment of young people with enduring positive psychotic symptoms following a first episode of psychosis.