Written in the concise and engaging style of leading neuroradiologist Dr. Asim Choudhri, Pediatric Neuroradiology
is a highly practical reference focusing on the most common, serious, and challenging conditions seen in the specialty. This book offers concise guidelines on very complex topics related to the areas of pediatric neuroradiology in which it is crucial that radiologists make correct diagnoses.
- Focuses on thepractical, clinical needs of neuroradiologists, radiologists,neuroradiologists, and neurologists caring for children
- Sections dedicated to the brain, head and neck, and spine
- More than 780 high-quality radiographs, MRIs, and CT scans clarify the information presented in the book
- Three appendices containing information on protocolling andinterpreting/reporting studies aid correct interpretation of the studies
- A quick reference guide enables clinicians to determine the optimal approach to imaging evaluation of neurological symptoms and conditions in children
Pediatric Neuroradiology is a key reference that residents and practitioners in the specialty will frequently consult to guide them in the diagnosis and treatment planning of children suffering from neurologic disorders.