Pathology residents, fellows, and practitioners will welcome this cytopathology
review atlas of carefully selected case scenarios drawn from the Johns Hopkins
case archive. Each illustrated case scenario contains multiple-choice questions
along with detailed explanations and references in an ideal format for review
or self assessment of diagnostic skills and decision making.
Authored by distinguished faculty at John Hopkins University, the atlas covers all major topics within cytopathology. Each clinical case scenario includes representative images and clinical history, diagnostic question, and detailed discussion supported by thoughtfully selected key references. Cases are presented in random order to maximize their teaching and review value. Additionally, a case and topic index is included so that users can access the content by a specific topic or diagnosis.
• Contains questions based on carefully selected, illustrated case scenarios
drawn from the Johns Hopkins case archive
• Includes 125 multiple choice questions covering all major cytopathology topics with detailed explanations and references
• Facilitates board review and diagnostic problem-solving with 500 high-quality images
• Includes clinical and imaging correlations in case scenarios
• Provides access to questions in random order or by specific topic or diagnosis