This is the most comprehensive spine resource available. It is authored by members of the Cervical Spine Research Society, which is the premier society dealing with cervical spine problems. Cervical spine problems are treated by both neurosurgeons and orthopaedic surgeons. We will have a corresponding web site that will contain the book content plus the basic science content and videos of procedures with some updates.
- Expanded coverage of complications
- New sections on controversies, deformities, and new technologies in cervical spine surgery
- Expert authors who are members of the Cervical Spine Research Society
- Contains over 1,000 illustrations
- The most complete and comprehensive coverage of cervical spine available
- Companion website containing the fully searchable text, plus a color image bank