Injectables, implants, and fat grafts have become very popular body rejuvenating techniques in plastic surgery and surgeons need an accessible text that explains how to use them to achieve satisfactory volume restoration and enhancement. Encyclopedia of Aesthetic Rejuvenation Through Volume Enhancement is a uniquely comprehensive reference that includes procedures for virtually all areas of the body, giving plastic surgeons one core reference they can easily consult before performing a procedure.
- Online access to videos of plastic surgeons performing the latest volume enhancement techniques
- Current hot topics of stem cell therapies and regenerative medicine are covered
- Hundreds of full color, high quality illustrations and photographs enhance the text
- Written and edited by renowned experts on body rejuvenation in plastic surgery
- Several techniques are presented for each procedure, allowing surgeons to choose the one that best suits the patient
Plastic surgeons in private practice as well as residents, dermatologists, and facial plastic surgeons will find this encyclopedia to be an invaluable guide to performing the latest volume enhancing techniques.