Laryngeal Dissection and Surgery Guide provides surgeons with detailed, step-by-step
instructions for performing laryngeal dissections in a lab or clinical setting,
helping them put knowledge into practice.
The dissection chapter grounds the young surgeon inthe anatomy of the larynx and provides a detailed look at the complex relationships of the various structures in and around the larynx. The descriptions of over 20 common surgical procedures give surgeons a complete picture of each surgical step.
Laryngeal Dissection and Surgery Guide is the manual otolaryngology residents, laryngologyfellows, and practitioners should have by their side as they work to perfect their surgical skills in the dissection lab and in the operating room. Experienced surgeons will also find it a useful review.
- Guidance on performing endoscopic and open procedures including phonosurgery, arytenoidectomy, laryngectomy, and thyroplasty
- High quality, detailed photos and illustrations accompany the text, clarifying each surgical step
- Key points, pearls, and pitfalls presented in each chapter for easy reference
- Written by more than 25 renowned experts from all over the world
1. Introduction to Laryngeal Dissection and Surgery
3. Endoscopic Laryngeal Surgery
4. Office-Based Laryngeal Surgery
5. Open Laryngeal Phonosurgery
6. Cancer Surgeries
7. Open Laryngotracheal Surgery