The Lexicomp Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook, 24th edition, is a valuable point-of-care dosing resource designed to support medical professionals managing pediatric and neonatal patients.
The Pediatric & Neonatal Dosing Handbook includes more than 1,000 drug monographs featuring concise fields of information specific to neonates and children. It follows a convenient, dictionary-like format, with drug products alphabetically organized and cross-referenced by U.S. and Canadian brand names.
Clear, concise and relevant Lexicomp drug information is supplemented by an extensive Appendix of comparative charts, tables and supportive information, as well as a Therapeutic Category & Key Word Index.
- 1088 drug monographs
- Up to 442 Fields of Information per Monograph
- More than 140 Extemporaneous Preparation Recipes
- More than 120 Pages of Appendix Information
Updates to this Edition:
- 40 New Drug Monographs
- New Fields of Information:
- Hazardous Drug Handling Considerations
- Pharmacodynamics/Kinetics: Additional Pediatric Considerations
- Updates to Hundreds of Existing Monographs, Including Updates Based on New Guideline Recommendations
- New Appendix Topics:
- Relative Infant Dose
- Updated Appendix Topics:
- Carbohydrate Content of Medications
- Immunization Administration Recommendations
Includes: 1054 drug monographs Up to 42 Fields of Information per Monograph More than 140 Extemporaneous Preparation Recipes More than 120 Pages of Appendix Information. Updates to this edition: 27 New Drug Monographs; Updates to Hundreds of Existing Monographs, Including Updates Based on New Guideline Recommendations; Updated Appendix Topics: Newborn Resuscitation Algorithm Pediatric ALS (PALS) Algorithms Adult ACLS Algorithms; Oral Medications That Should Not Be Crushed or Altered.