Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy!, now in it's Second Edition continues the tradition of an entertaining, practical, and informative reference.
Thirteen chapters organised by body system provide easy-to-follow pathophysiology for scores of disorders. Diagnostic test findings and current treatment complete each disorder entry. Specific chapters address cancer, infection, immune disorders, and genetics. Each chapter includes a summary of key points and features light-hearted headings and illustrations to enhance learning. Key terms, bullets, checklists, graphics, and cartoon characters call special attention to important information.
New features include 10 additional disorders, a complete update of all existing disorders including HIV/AIDS and cancer. Also a comprehensive case-study test evaluates the reader's understanding.
- Chapter one - Pathophysiology basics
- Chapter two - Cancer
- Chapter three - Infection
- Chapter four - Immune system
- Chapter five - Genetics
- Chapter six - Endocrine system
- Chapter seven - Respiratory system - Incredibly Easy miniguide
- Chapter eight - Cardiovascular system - Incredibly Easy miniguide
- Chapter nine - Neurologic system
- Chapter ten - Blood
- Chapter eleven - Digestive system
- Chapter twelve - Renal system
- Chapter thirteen - Musculoskeletal system
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Less Common Disorders