The Pocket Spine, edited by Camden Whitaker, MD, and Stephen H. Hochschuler, MD, is destined to become a favorite resource with all students of spine surgery, whether residents in training or experienced practitioners. It is small enough to fit in a lab coat but still provides comprehensive information on a wide spectrum of spinal conditions encountered in the clinical setting.
Divided into 11 chapters, this book has been carefully organized and delivers information in an easy-toread format. Each chapter outlines the presentation, evaluation, and nonoperative and operative treatment options for different spine pathologies from the cervical to the lumbar spine. Illustrations as well as charts and tables are included for quick reference to important data fields.
• Compact format offers quick-reference coverage
• Basic concepts are emphasized in concise terms
• Text is supported by a wealth of drawings, charts, and tables
• Easy-to-read outline structure provides a logical flow of content
• Comprehensive range of topics
ALSO AVAILABLE IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT FOR YOUR PDA!