As minimally invasive surgeries for commonly scoped joints increase, the Visual Arthroscopy Series led by Dr. James R. Andrews and Dr. Tal S. David will answer the call for all in orthopedic surgery seeking succinct and highly visual books that will provide step-by step instructions on arthroscopic techniques for the shoulder, knee, and hip.
Arthroscopic Techniques of the Hip: A Visual Guide by Dr. Bryan T. Kelly and Dr. Marc J. Philippon is unique in that it includes intraoperative photos taken with the scope, detailing and illustrating each step in arthroscopic surgery of the hip from start to finish.
Some chapter topics include:
- Diagnostic Arthroscopy
- Removal of Loose Bodies/Excision of PVNS/Synovial Chondromatosis
- Femoroacetabular Impingement
- Trochanteric Bursectomy/Abductor Repair
- Revision Hip Arthroscopy
Inside each chapter:
- A description of surgical goals
- Step-by-step “how-to” and illustrative instructions
- A section of tips and pearls from the authors
With the precise instructions of an illustrative cookbook, Arthroscopic Techniques of the Hip: A Visual Guide is a highly organized and easy-to-read resource perfect for orthopedic residents, fellows, and surgeons involved with sports arthroscopy.