In today’s world of orthopedic surgery, the adult knee is the area most frequently operated on, with total knee replacements being the second most commonly performed procedure, directly behind knee arthroscopy. Essentials in Total Knee Arthroplasty is a brand new text with the most concise information describing the basics of this common surgery.
Dr. Parvizi has created a colorful text that contains a unique look into the world of total knee arthroplasty, including an in-depth history of the procedure and provides strategies to treat, as well as prevent complications.
- Colorful, visual, and descriptive text
- In-depth material covering total knee arthroplasty
- User-friendly and “easy to read”
- Charts and tables
- Bulleted text format
Inside you will find information on:
- History of Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA)
- Surgical Approaches to Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Implant Selection and Fixation
- Controversies in Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Alternatives
Essentials in Total Knee Arthroplasty is the essential “go-to” book for residents, fellows, physical therapists, students and junior attending involved with all matters related to total knee arthroplasty.