Designed as a training aid and rapid reference for laboratorians, this volume supplements the large standard textbooks in clinical parasitology, providing comprehensive information for practicing microbiologists, physicians, medical technologists, and students.
- Covers key diagnostic techniques
- Extensive information on method selection and clinical relevance
- Diagnostic algorithms, tables, and identification keys
- Comprehensive organism information on facing pages
- Offers tips from 20 years of bench experience