Get the second, newest edition of the only official Kaplan lecture notes for USMLE Step 1 available for sale—complete with comprehensive information you need to ace this section of the boards and match into the residency of your choice.
• Up to date: Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star medical expert faculty
• Complete: Contains over 2,700 pages in 7 full-color volumes
• Integrated: Packed with clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines
• Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes
• Trusted: Used by thousands of med students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1
• Extensive: Includes 7 volumes in set—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences
United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME).
For over 40 years, Kaplan Medical has been dedicated to helping aspiring doctors prepare for and pass their medical licensing exams. We are proud to offer the most innovative study tools available on the market and our dedicated staff of expert advisors and faculty ensures that doctors and medical students receive the guidance and support they need. At Kaplan Medical, our students’ success is our goal.