Master the skills you need for effective pediatric physical therapy practice!
This updated reference provides a contemporary perspective on pediatric physical therapy in a convenient outline format. Consistent with APTA’s "Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, 3.0," this invaluable tool will help you quickly locate essential information necessary to assess, diagnose, and plan interventions. This edition reflects the latest advances in the field as it presents each condition's etiology, assessment considerations, and treatment.
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- UPDATED! New information on growth and development, pediatric disorders, measurement, interventions, assistive technology, and administrative issues is presented in a format that makes it easy for you to answer clinical questions quickly.
- NEW! Current coverage on orthopedics, wellness, and autism spectrum disorder prepares you for effective practice.
- NEW! Up-to-date material has been added on the latest interventions, including strategies that are implemented in the NICU.
- UPDATED! In-text learning aids include information derived from fact sheets produced by the Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy that outline current best practices and numerous tables, boxes, charts and figures that increase access to key information.