Perfect as a quick reference in the emergency room or your office, the newest edition of this handbook is diagnostic and treatment-focused, touching on a range of everyday conditions and problems. These include newer issues as medico-psychological ramifications of sexual assault and complications from abortion, assisted reproductive technologies, and immunologic therapies. OBGYNs as well as non-obstetrical providers will find much here to help them assess and manage clinical situations.
- Now with a new chapter on pediatric gynecologic emergencies and more discussion of pathophysiology of disease.
- Organized for this edition into two distinct sections—obstetrics AND gynecology.
- New information on treating Zika, Dengue, Chickenqunya, and other mosquito-borne infections in pregnancy.
- Contributors hail from pharmacy, surgery, radiology, and other disciplines, in addition to obstetrics and gynecology.
- Packed with numerous treatment algorithms and illustrations, including ultrasound.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.