Now updated online for the life of the edition, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 11th Edition keeps you up to date in this fast-changing field. Every quarter, your eBook will be updated with late-breaking developments in oncology, including new drugs, clinical trials, and more.
This unique, continually updated reference remains the gold standard reference in the field with:
- A focus on immunotherapy throughout and new chapters on precision oncology and the microbiome.
- Guidance on managing every type of cancer, while incorporating recent treatment advances.
- The most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation.
- Balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist.
- Important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality of life issues.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Access quarterly content updates reflecting late-breaking developments in cancer care
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more