The second edition of Fleisher & Ludwig’s 5-Minute Pediatric Emergency Medicine Consult helps anyone working in a busy urgent care setting diagnose, treat and manage over 500 diseases and common pediatric conditions. You’ll instantly find clear answers—summarized succinctly—on clinical orientation, differential diagnosis, medications, discharge criteria and more. Practice guidelines are evidence-based, and the book is formatted for quick reference, double-checking or a 5-minute refresher.
- Organized alphabetically and filled with brief, templated bullet points for quick and easy reading.
- Contributors include pediatric emergency physicians from the worlds of emergency medicine and pediatrics, and—new for this edition—pediatric pharmacists.
- Not just for urgent care clinicians—also helpful for academic clinicians, family physicians, trainees and residents.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.