The practice of tissue expander/implant based pre-pectoral breast reconstruction holds great promise for superior cosmetic results, less pain, and a shorter recovery period. Pre-Pectoral Techniques in Reconstructive Breast Surgery is the first reference to cover this timely area in depth, offering step-by-step descriptions of current procedures.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of well-known plastic surgeons who have experience in pre-pectoral techniques.
- Features comprehensive coverage of all aspects of surgery; including illustrated, step-by-step descriptions of procedures.
- Covers assessment of tissue perfusion, current evidence in pre-pectoral reconstruction, the roles of ADM and fat grafting, patient selection, complications, and postoperative considerations.
- Discusses radio therapy with variety of patient presentations including, failed breast conservation therapy patient requiring mastectomy, planned radio therapy patient undergoing mastectomy and immediate reconstruction, and delayed reconstruction patient following mastectomy desiring reconstruction.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more