The first complete review book for all of the PA End of Rotation Exams!
At last! A complete exam review book for the PA End of Rotation (EOR) exams that specifically addresses PAEA requirements! Presented in a full-color, concise format, The PA End of Rotation Exam Review covers all the information required to succeed on the EOR Exams for Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Psychiatry. Closely following the PAEA EOR Exam blueprint and featuring practice questions , as well as online review questions for each rotation, this practical solution gives PA students everything they need for EOR exam success.
- Excellent Value: All PA rotations are covered in a single text.
- Focused: Content mirrors the PAEA Blueprint for EOR exams, ensuring that students learn the information they need to excel on the exam.
- Concise: The tabular and outline format is ideal for quick exam study.
- High-yield: Information and questions are geared toward each EOR exam and cover high-yield topics, ensuring strong preparation.
- Easy-to-use: Overlapping content between rotations is fully cross-referenced and easy to locate, regardless of the student’s current rotation.
- Full color: High-quality artwork and photos provide must-know visual information, including dermatology images.
- Online resources: Practice tests—50 review questions per rotation - provide additional practice and review.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more